Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: I see a flame war a-starting

From: scottz@crl.com (Scott S. Zimmerman)
Date: 9 Dec 1994 20:31:28 -0800
Subject: Re: I see a flame war a-starting
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Flame war?  Yikes, no kidding!  Checking up on Gaffa is often a kind of
disappointing experience. I haven't read this newsgroup for eons--I
was hoping there wouldn't be a flame war brewing this time around. Oh
well. Whether or not Kate Tarot cards would offend a massive amount of
people is debatable. What's not so debatable is that a gaffa flame war
-will- offend many.....

-Scott (who personally liked the Tarot cards idea :)
scottz@crl.com