Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Well, SOMEONE had to say it!

From: sberlin@grumpy.TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 94 14:11:40 EST
Subject: Well, SOMEONE had to say it!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

From: Manteau@aol.com spews:

>None of you know anything on the Tarot either.  It is like saying I believe
>in a hammer, or a ball point pen.  A tool, not a belief.  You put nails with
>a hammer, you write words with a pen, you see inside yourself with Tarot.

OK, Mr. Smarty-Pants-Know-It-All, if YOU know SO MUCH about Tarot, then
why did you forgot to mention the MOST IMPORTANT PART:

That Tarot is UTTERLY WORTHLESS GARBAGE, used only by the same kind
of moron who takes seriously other forms of bullshit, such as the
fortunes found in Chineese fortune cookies, Christianity, or the
Horoscope column in the Weekly World News.

- Stev0 the Born Again Agnostic

"Don't want your bullshit, yeah..."