Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Enough already

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 11:12:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Enough already
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Dear Mantau, bug off!  I thought Chris and Stuart were pulling my leg and
you have no business saying 1) I'm stupid (which is a rude thing to say
to someone in English which you may not know) and 2) Chris certainly
doesn't want to control anyone and is extremely generous to everyone on
Love Hounds with his time and knowledge of Kate and 3) I'm not blond so
you've got someone else in mind and 4) Chris is entitled to disagree with
me if he wants.

You are right about tarot being a tool, not a belief but since you're
obviously either new or a lurker maybe you should hold your remarks until
you have a better idea of the dynamics of Love Hounds, which thrives on
the variety of opinions we all bring to it.

So.

And Chris did do a great job with the tapes.  There was so much posting
about the tapetree when it was going on and so many people were branches
and leaves and knots and seeds that I honestly didn't realize how much
time he spent on it personally, outside of the composition of Infant Kiss
which is terrific.

Chris kindly gave me advice from his personal experience about what
animation programs I might be interested in using, which was useful to me
and I greatly appreciated.

I've spend a considerable amount of time and $$ collecting videos hither
and thither in the hopes of contributing some good copy to the next tape
tree, which I thought Chris would be involved in.

So anyone trying to stir up trouble between Love Hounds should consider
carefully where they tread, Mantau, for I'm not short and blond but tall
and dark and I don't like people messing with my friends!

Karen (Now where did I put my Babooshka outfit? That brass brassierre is
sure to deflect the slings and arrows to come!)