Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Organic Acid

From: duchesnp@ERE.UMontreal.CA (Duchesne Pierre)
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 19:13:07 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Organic Acid
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: endwar@phys.psu.edu

Hi,

First of all, English is not my first language, so be kind with my mistakes...
I heard the song Organic Acid, but i'm not sure about the lyrics... Can
someone tell me what this song is about exactly?  If someone could send
me the lyrics, it could be very cool... When a listen the song, and what
i can understand of the lyrics inspire me some pathetic feelings...
Maybe the poor sound quality gives us also that kind of mysterious
emotions and feelings...

I don't know what do you think in general of the previous work of Bush,
but in my opinion it's "grandiose" and more intimate that know... "more
personnal" and more "deep"... That's maybe also the fact that she's
alone with the piano that gives that impression...

Pierre Duchesne
duchesnp@brise.ere.umontreal.ca