Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Amos & Bush (Not what you think)

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 94 16:20:21 PST
Subject: Amos & Bush (Not what you think)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, really-deep-thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

Hi -

This is a first for me - my first (attempted) cross-post for RDT
and Lovehounds.  (Thank C'thulhu for aliases!)

Anyway, some band that's been getting a bit of play on our "Alternative"
(That's the "Cool" way of saying "Mainstream") station is going under the
name of Bush. (No relationship)

Then, whilst Web-thrashing a couple of nights ago, there is some wanker
who's performing under the name Amos (Again, no relationship).  (The
performer in question is male).

If I were in the mood to make Profound Social Observations now, I
probably would, but I'll leave that to someone else...

- Stev0 the name-dropper

"Does that mean I don't get to use the phone?"
   - Stig (Who didn't get to use the phone)