Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Great Kate Picture Hunt

From: JAbusheery@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 12:07:39 -0500
Subject: Re: The Great Kate Picture Hunt
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

A couple of years ago I was working a retail job with odd hours so I was home
in the morning.  One morning I was channel surfing and I thought I saw
something familar, it was a poster on the wall of the teenage son's room on a
old sitcom called Day-by-Day, it was a Kate poster, the picture which is just
a head shot her hair is up and covered in ivy, wonder what song that idea
came from :-)  so whenever I was home I would watch just to see the poster,
but it appeared that it was only in there once.

Question: I remember in the old WKRP show that they changed the posters at
the station frequently, did Kate ever make it to their walls?

-Jennifer