Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tarot stuff

From: Robert Henderson <robh@grex.cyberspace.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 1994 09:32:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Tarot stuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Silly-Word: semprini

Oohlalune writes:

>Shane_Markle@mail.magic.ca writes:
>~That's a nice idea, but how many people are into that stuff?
>
>heh heh heh.....  lots.  wish i could say exactly how many.  any Tarot
>readers out there, feel free to de-lurk now!! hee hee!!  :)

Well, I am very interested in the Tarot, but everyone who remembers
my Kate-and-the-Pentagram-Ritual article would know that.

I don't know about a deck with nothing but Kate, but there are
plenty of Kate images which would work in a deck, the "Sat in Your Lap"
cover as the Fool would be good.

As a previous poster said, though, Tarot cards usually have as
much symbolism crammed into them as they can hold, so a simple
photo wouldn't be as rich and rewarding as, say, a painting or
drawing of Kate, with lots of other stuff added.

Back to lurking, I suppose...  >8)
--
RobH (or Rob Henderson, if you prefer) / robh@grex.cyberspace.org / MW Q++
There goes a tenner, hey look, there's a fiver...  (Kate Bush)