Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Mailbag

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 1994 13:33:29 -0500
Subject: Mailbag
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

>So, that's how I first found out about Kate. And this is my >first real post
on this newsgroup. And now back to lurking. :)

>Best wishes,

>Marion
>Marion Kippers                Wolters Kluwer Academic Publishers
>Automation Department                 Dordrecht, The Netherlands
>Marion.Kippers@wkap.nl

Please don't lurk too long, Marion.  That was a wonderful first post!

IED has a question for you:  you say you saw Kate perform "Wuthering Heights"
on TopPop "a couple of times".  Can you remember whether these were two
different performances, or the same one broadcast twice?  Also, do you
remember whether Kate was wearing a plain long dark dress or a kind of floral
print?

Thanks for your help.

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)