Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TapeTree in Sweden/Scandinavia

From: a94mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 13:22:49 +0100
Subject: TapeTree in Sweden/Scandinavia
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 902

Hi!

I need/would like to have a copy of the Love-Hounds collection.
Actually several copies, because I'd like to give one to a friend
(who don't have net-access) for his birthday. Are there any more in
Scandinavia who would like a copy, and is there anyone in the area who
got a master (or close to master) that we can copy?

Mikael Jakonen                     "I think I've got something in my eye" -Sam
                                   "Try picking it out with a fork,
                                       that always works for me..."       -Max
a94mikja@ida.his.se                                  Sam & Max Hit the Road.

PS The quote in the .sig is from memory. Anyone who knows the
   exact words are invited to correct me by mail.