Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Deeper, deeper

From: Lynne_Atwill@eyenet.north.net (Lynne Atwill)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 94 12:45:45 EDT
Subject: Deeper, deeper
To: Love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

 L> "Tiefer, tiefer, irgendwo in der Tiefe, gibt es ein Licht," (deeper,
 L> deeper, somewhere in the deep, there is a light.)

Hmmm, reminds me of the line from the Rocky Horror Show, "There's a light
(over at the Frankenstein place) ... There's a light in the darkness of
everybody's night". <g>
Okay, kidding aside, would there have to be a literary reference to this
line? Perhaps it is an adage, an accepted truth, a commentary on life
uttered by old wives the world over (along the lines of "Always darkest
before the dawn", "don't put all your eggs in one basket").

Phew, two posts in one day...I'm exhausted.

Lynne_Atwill@eyenet.north.net
                       _   ,__o