Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Wilde, Wilde life

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 94 16:10:46 PST
Subject: Wilde, Wilde life
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

A couple of folks answered my question now about the Oscar Wilde-Xmas
connection.

They said (for those who forgot the post) it was from a story called
"The Happy Prince", about a jewel-encrusted statue of a prince, but
they said it had a "surprise ending".  I'll have to hunt down this
story now, but until I do that, I'll ask:

Is the ending someone asking "Do you have any jewel-encrusted lawyers"?

- Stev0, five bucks (same as in town)

"Hey, wait a minute!  That's a DUCK!" - the bartender