Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Shirt Lottery: The Final One

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 94 17:50:00 PST
Subject: Kate Shirt Lottery: The Final One
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi-

Well, here is the HOW TO GET AN OFFICIAL LOVEHOUNDS T-SHIRT info!

The first way is from Mary-Helen Sowell, my Sister-In-Shirthood

I don't know how many and what sizes she has available (I'm sure she
doesn't know, either, as checks trickle in), but I *DO* know this:

You can EMail her at MHS3C@darwin.clas.virginia.edu and ask her
what she has...

They cost $11.00 apiece, plus $4.00 P&H for one or two (U.S.)  You
will DEFINATELY need to Email her if you want more than two or
are ordering outside the U.S.

The other source is Intergalactic Garage (Known to friends and foes
alike as IGG):

P.O. Box 3047
Shepardstown, WV
25443

(304) 876-6818/(304) 876-9414 for fax

IGG's charging $14.00 (plus $4.00 P&H) (Again, U.S. orders); but since
he's rather overstocked, you can probably haggle him down a bit and/or
see if you can get some freebie thrown in (don't tell him I told you
that).

These are the exact same shirts Mary-Helen is offering.

IGG has thier shirts now, Mary-Helen will be getting hers in about 2 weeks.

This posting is *NOT* an endorsement for EITHER source, but I *WILL*
say that if you order one, you will NOT be disappointed!

- Stev0 the shirtshifter

"Suspended in rec.music.gaffa"