Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

And So is Love is Lovely!

From: teocs@singnet.com.sg (John Teo)
Date: 17 Nov 1994 17:14:23 +0800
Subject: And So is Love is Lovely!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, I've never written to this newsgroup before coz I'm very new to
the Net but I've been a huge fan of Kate for years. I've just managed to
get a copy of And So Is Love on CD single and 7" and the poster is really
fabulous! Well worth the exorbitantly inflated price I paid for it. As
for the remixes, the US remix of Rubberband Girl is great, much much
better than the remix of The Red Shoes. Could be used to introduce people
who have reservations about Kate to her music. Now if only I could
persuade someone at a radio station here to play the song...
Right now I'm anxious to know how to get a copy of TLTCTC. Could someone
help me out here? My address is:

teocs@singnet.com.sg

Thanks to all of you in advance!

John Teo					telephone no: 4695047
9 Holland Grove Drive				e-mail: teocs@singnet.com.sg
Singapore 1027
Stat Crux Dum Volvitur Orbis.The Cross Remains Constant While the World Turns