Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Phobic Kate?

From: GROHS@UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 1994 20:46:20 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Phobic Kate?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

It is mildly ironic that my first message to appear in this digest (yesterday)
is a
complaint that my messages never seem to appear in this digest. So it goes.

The question that I have been wanting to ask is....Will someone please explain
to me Kate's reluctance to tour? I think this question was addressed many weeks
ago with the improbable excuse that she was/is busy. I find it difficult to
believe that a human being could be THAT busy. It's not like she's in the
studio grinding out albums. Heck, even a multi-project slowpoke perfectionist
like Peter Gabriel manages to squeeze a few concerts in each decade. Will I
live and die without ever seeing Kate perform live?