Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

seeking info

From: fsnms1@aurora.alaska.edu
Date: 14 Nov 94 20:14:33 -0900
Subject: seeking info
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm looking for biographical and musical background info on KB
for a radio show at our student radio station. "Complete
Discography" is the name of the show and I have two hours to
expose people to the music and give a little look at the artist.
Of course I have one or two sources and all her music (including
rareities and obskurities). However, I would be thankful for any
additional info. Specifically, I'm hoping for stuff like the
legend of how she was "discovered" by David Gilmour, why she
no longer tours, how she shot to stardom in the UK, the number of
TV specials, artists she's worked with, info about her family life
and....here's the big one..what some of her songs are supposed to
be about, who are her literary, musical and living inspirations?
Anyhow, that's a lot of ideas I realize, but I'm hoping to get
stuff that will supplement the plan I already have.

Please e-mail any info., FAQ's, FTP sites, etc. Chris and Vicki,
I'm hoping to run into you here. Are you still at KKFI?

Thanks, Nick Scholl