Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ridiculousness

From: Raymond Pugh <rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 1994 20:42:31
Subject: Re: Ridiculousness
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In article <m0r2T0e-000il1C@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu>, chris williams (chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu) writes:

>>Ray
>>(who discovered r.m.g too late to get a copy of the tapetree :-( )
>
>   Hey, no problem. By this time you will probably have seen Peter
>Manchester's post announcing the born-again tape-tree.

Actually, I didn't have to wait that long.  Within 2 or 3 hours of
posting my message, I got an e-mail from Adrian Neal who is very
kindly running me off a copy.  I also got offers of help from a
number of other love hounders (and for the paranoid amongst you,
one of the people offering to send me a copy of the tape-tree was a
Sony employee!)

>>NET: rpugh@arcadia.win-uk.net      The tears I swallow flood my heart
>>(Work) ray@win-uk.net                They make rivers that run ragged down
>>CIS: 100045,2557                       Into the dark corners of my soul
>>                                                 Judie Tzuke
>
>   Yeah, Judie! We have a small amount of Judie video. It's impossible
>to find her albums here.

Well, her albums aren't that easy to find over here.  Wow, you've
got *video* of her!!  Now I am envious.  You don't fancy starting a
Judie tape-tree I suppose?  No?  Oh well, just a thought....

   Ray