Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oops (Sarah McLachlan)

From: David Dalton <dalton@geop.ubc.ca>
Date: 9 Nov 94 3:30 -0800
Subject: Oops (Sarah McLachlan)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi Bill;

I just inadvertently crossposted to rec.music.gaffa, but with
followup set outside it, not knowing that it was a two-way
moderated gateway.   I have redone the post to the other
groups so please do not send it out again.   If you wish
to send one to just the love-hounds/rec.music.gaffa
list, here is a modified form:

Subject: Sarah McLachlan newsgroup

A recent attempt to form a Sarah McLachlan newsgroup failed
when the request was improperly formatted and the group
created too hastily.    We may try again, but only if
traffic on the more general groups on which her name
crops up is sufficient to warrant it.   Thus I have
started a Sarah McLachlan  thread on
alt.music.canada,rec.music.misc,alt.music.ecto,alt.music.alternative.female.
If you are interested in a new group, tentatively
alt.music.sar-mclachlan, contribute to this thread.   If in
a week there are 50 or more posts we will try again.