Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ASIL UK update

From: mty027 <mty027@coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 1994 14:59:32 GMT
Subject: ASIL UK update
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

I've managed to get hold of one of the limited edition 7" discs in my
lunch hour.These are actually numbered,although whether there are only 5000
is not certain.My copy is numbered 0130 so as I've seen one as high as 3110
then maybe 5000-9999 would be an reasonable number.They were selling for 99
pence in the Virgin Megastore and they had about 10 copies,I saw at least
another 15 between 2 HMV's and 1 Spinadisc store.I reckon on 25-30 copies in
Coventry alone,so over the whole of the UK maybe 5000 is too small a number to
be realistic.
Anyway, the poster comes in a 12" sleeve which has a pocket to hold the 7"
picture disc.The picture on the disc is the same as the sleeve for the CD and
cassette single.The poster has photos on both sides,one side is the same as
the picture sleeve, and the other is a new black and white photo, the photos
were taken by Anthony Crickmay.
Andy Semple