Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Let The Line, The Cross and The Curve be analyzed to life!

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 94 21:19:38 EST
Subject: Re: Let The Line, The Cross and The Curve be analyzed to life!
To: IEDSRI@aol.com
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

>      Please, Love-Hounds, just this once -- let's do analyze it to death.

I agree!  I just want to point out that I didn't write that review for
gaffa.  I wrote it to be posted in various other music and movie groups.
I wasn't even going to post it here.  I just tried to give some basic
overview and a few specific details to hopefully pique the interest of
non (or casual) Kate Bush fans.  IED, I *love* your insights and wisdom,
and I'm happy to read any amount of analysing you care to post.

Vickie