Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Playboy

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 1994 11:16:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Playboy
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

FYI:

  Playboy did an article about Women in Music and they featured TORI AMOS.

  That was this month's Playboy, in case you are want to run right our and
buy it.

  I think that Playboy offers women a lot of money to shed their clothes. It
is up to the woman to actually do it. I'm pretty sure that playboy does not
go out on the streets and force women to take off their clothes and pose nude.

  If you want to get morally righteous, you might want to condem people like
me who actually purchase the amoral material. But then again, you wouldn't
know about the women in music article if I didn't, would you...

Aaron
(proud to be a sexist, amoral, animal... like my forefathers before me...)