Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

/+)

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 4:47:22 EST
Subject: /+)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Just something I wrote.  I stole the "...Miranda *can* act & Kate *can*
sing" line, but forgot who said it. Thanks.  I'm a terrible reviewer,
but I hadn't seen anyone else say anything about it elsewhere, so I
thought I'd post it anyway.  Flames in e-mail please.