Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

YKYBAKFTL

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 09:20:51 PST
Subject: YKYBAKFTL
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

You Know You've Been A KateFan(tm) Too Long:

Yesterday, while flipping over to November's Calendar page, this month's
picture on my Amnesty International calendar shows a Whirling Dervish, with
a line of other Whirling Dervishes in the background.  My first thought:
"Oh, look!  It's from the video for 'Sat in Your Lap'!"

- Stev0 the not-TOO-obsessed (yeah, right!)

"I have a life.  My life just happens to be Star Trek."
 - Frequently seen .sig on rec.arts.you-know-what