Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Missing Masters...

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 94 19:33 CST
Subject: Re: Missing Masters...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Fiona writes:
>I may have misunderstood this from previous postings, but...
>are the first set of LoveHounds Collections master tapes that were sent to
>Canada STILL officially missing?
>Is a phone call to Canada Customs in order to say "what gives"?

   Yeppers. The package of four Betacam SP 60 minute videotapes never
showed up there. It either was stolen at the legendary Chicago Main
Post Office (see the New Yorker article from two weeks ago) or lost
by the Canadian Post Office or (most likely) is being held by the
Canadian Customs. They probably need to assure that it is not gay
porn (straight porn seems to be ok under Canada's odd pornography
laws) or some news about the Holmoka case. I just wish that they
would either let me know, or just send the damn things back. I'm
starting a trace tomorrow. I don't expect any results.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)