Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Zombies on Halloween

From: nessus@mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 01:17:22 GMT
Subject: Re: Zombies on Halloween
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <CMM-RU.1.4.783657369.vickie@pilot.njin.net>
vickie@pilot.njin.net (WretchAwry) writes:

>   Thanks.  It's disorienting to think that people who we thought liked us
>   sit around and make fun of us, so it's nice to get some nice words
>   from someone we don't know.  I appreciate it.

Don't take it too hard...  My omniscient sources tell me that at one
west coast Katemas party a few years back IED obtained many laughs at
my expense with a creative presentation of my interview with Kate.
Since it is common knowledge that I and everything I do, including my
interview with Kate, are utterly beyond even the slightest reproach,
it can easily be seen that such events could happen to others, who no
matter how virtuous and lacking in foibles, could never reach the
incredible standards set by yours truly, and are thus infinitely more
attractive targets for humor's pointed arrows.