Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KorrecTions

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 94 12:58:02 PST
Subject: KorrecTions
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams) sez:

[My rant against Fruitopia ads deleted]

>   Um...without the words, the ads would have never been done and we
>wouldn't have this music. So, as you might say, chill.

*Sigh*  I realize you're right.  The main point of the ads is to sell a
certain beverage, NOT to bring Kate's music across the country.  But without
said ads, we wouldn't have Kate's music (or, at least, those 10 snippets
of Kate's music).  Still - you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only
one...

[snip]

>   "...prunes gave him the runes..." 400+ times at the Rocky Horror. I
>was a Riff-Raff and a Brad. My ex-wife was a Columbia.

Augh!  Mis-quoting RHPS?  In my feeble defense, it HAS been about 12 years
since I last saw it (in a theatre).  I rented it a couple of years ago when
it came out on videotape, but throwing toast at your teevee is not quite as
fun.  Gak!  Next thing you know, I'll start mis-quoting KATE!

- Stev0 the aging

"I still dream of Oregon" - Kate