Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Zombies on Halloween

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 15:19:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Zombies on Halloween
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>Has anyone heard the Cranberries tune ˙Zombie˙ and been reminded of Kate˙s
>material around ˙The Dreaming˙ period?  Now please don˙t run out and buy
>this CD because of this random comment, but the vocal style did, to my mind,
>bring visions of Kate.  Maybe it˙s just me...maybe it's just Halloween...
>BTW, I didn˙t get this CD yet, is it any good?  Maybe I˙ll buy it for
>˙Zombie˙, if nothing else.

I have the album and personally Im completely enjoying it. I love the
cranberries myself. As a Kate fan, I think most people here would like the
album. If you're looking for an album whose every song sounds like
"Zombie", dont buy it. Zombie is the hardest-edged track they've put out..
IMHO.. Anyway, I suggest this album and their previous album to any Kate
fan.

On a Kate note: I commend her for TLTCTC, it's great!

-Kevin