Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on Letterman?

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (Super Dave?)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 16:44:20 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Kate on Letterman?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lhr)

Etc.....

>    It would be nice for Kate to get the exposure, but *anyone* but
> Letterman.
>
>    Actually, when Kate was in the US promoting _Hounds of Love_,
> Letterman's show was on Kate's schedule. She decided to not appear.
> I'd like to think that she saw the show the night before, and saw
> Letterman's treatment of women.

I don't think Letterman singles out women. He treats all of his guests
with the same philosophy, i.e. "I'm gonna have a laugh at your expense".
But then again, I think most of his guests know what they're in for
anyway. I'm a Letterman fan, though, so I can't talk bad about him too
much.

I'd like to see him interview Tori. She'd probably kick his butt.

* David Fleenor        * My opinions are my own and      *
* NetTech, Inc.        * not necessarily the views       *
* Raleigh NC           * of my employer, my friends,     *
* dfleenor@nettech.com * or, uh, other people and stuff. *
* "Shut up, Beavis, or I'll wound your inner child!"     *