Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC is great!

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (Super Dave?)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 09:55:09 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: TLTCTC is great!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lhr)

I bought a copy of TLTCTC last night. The place I got it from had one
copy (not one left, but they only ordered one TOTAL). I thought Kate
was wonderful. She put a lot into her performance I think (and she
smiled some too!). My favorite part was the Red Shoes sequence with
Kate dancing around the skulls and such. Miranda Richardson and Kemp
were great too. All in all, a nice little piece of film. Bravo, Kate!

Now if Tori would only do something like this...