Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TLTCTC is great!

From: szwanger@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Steven Zwanger)
Date: 28 Oct 1994 14:06:19 GMT
Subject: Re: TLTCTC is great!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I saw the New York screening of TLTCTC last night.  It wasn't
very well-attended; I would guess maybe 50 people were there
for the second showing (and it was free).  TLTCTC was excellent,
although the plot didn't really start until after the second song.
My favorite part was "Lily", especially the part where the angels
first appear.  And I loved seeing Miranda Richardson, too.  The video
will be on sale at Tower records from Nov. 1 to Nov. 8 (in the New York
area at least; I don't know about elsewhere) for $14.99.

Steve
szwanger@gnu.ai.mit.edu