Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kemp & TRS (Was: KT SAN FRANCISCO VIDEO PARTY IS ON!)

From: denneuli@lifl.fr
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 94 15:33:04 +0100
Subject: Kemp & TRS (Was: KT SAN FRANCISCO VIDEO PARTY IS ON!)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Karen wrote:

>We'll watch TLTCTC around 6 or 6:30 and we also have Curse of the Demon
>available.  If you think you can stand more, someone rent The Red Shoes
>and bring it . . . they don't have it at my local video store.

I don't know if it has already beem mentioned but Lindsay Kemp decided to be
a dancer when he saw "The red shoes" on his neighbour's TV. "It really happened
to him!" :-) I saw a documentary on him a few months ago on Arte, the french cultural
channel. Nothing Kate related in it but that (if it can be considered kate-related)

Yves. (denneuli@lifl.fr)

"Be kind to my mistakes" no native english speaker :-)