Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Ridiculousness

From: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk (Adrian Neal)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 94 02:26 BST-1
Subject: Re: Ridiculousness
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: aneal@cix.compulink.co.uk

Marcel Rijs says;

>I'm sorry my one innocent remark, inspired by possible other
>people's opinions led you to have to vent so much frustration at
>once. This response was slightly informative, but highly
>unnecessary. I don't wish to be screamed at like I'm some god damn
>fucking criminal breaking every possible law of copyrights in
>public. P*** off and leave me alone in future. _God_! >:-(

Although Chris's choice of words was, shall we say, a little colourful, I
have to say that I agree with him. You claim that it was an innocent remark
of yours, well it didn't come across like that to me. Like Chris I thought
that you were quite serious in asking for the swedish showing of TLTCTC to
be pirated for, I assume, your benefit. Is there any other way that your
request could be interpreted?

Did you compose your response to Chris very soon after reading his message?
If so I would advise counting to 100 in future. <G>

Adrian