Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC aired

From: YAMAMOTO Sozo <yamamoto@tvrl.mei.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 09:53:50 +0900
Subject: TLTCTC aired
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: yamamoto@cae1.tvrl.mei.co.jp

I am now back here in Love-Hounds after 3 weeks of absense due to my
transfer in my conpany.  My mail address has changed from
sozo@crl.mei.co.jp to yamamoto@tvrl.mei.co.jp .

I think I must report that TLTCTC was aired on Japanese TV recently.
It was in a 50 minutes program (Oct. 18, 20:00 - 20:50) on JSB
(informally called `Wowow') which is a payed BS channel.
Currently I'm not paying for the station and all I could see was
a scrambled picture without sounds.
I must wait to receive a parcel from my wife's friend, to whom I
asked to record the program.

The program was with a full TLTCTC (already with Japanese caption,
I wonder why Toshiba must wait until December) followed by two clips.
First was Experiment IV, the second one was a clip I first look,
Kate with black glasses and grasping mike stand.  Is that the
notorious MTV version of Rubber Band Girl?
The program was with no interviews, no narration.

 | Television Research Laboratory, Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.|
 +- yamamoto@tvrl.mei.co.jp - Phone:+81-726-24-7732 - FAX:+81-726-23-7034 -+