Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lene Lovich videos

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 19 Oct 1994 20:19:03 -0400
Subject: Re: Lene Lovich videos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

In article <9410171826.AA28705@sowebo.charm.net>, totoro@charm.net (Milky
Way) writes:

> Anybody know where she is?

Despite my handle, I am not Lene; however, Details last year did a "Where
are the New Wavers Now?" article. Pathfinder records folded weeks after
her last lp, March, was released. As far as I know, she is statesless
(record label-wise) and is working on new songs.

She also sang in a piece about Charles Manson ("Manson"?) that came out
last year; I think by Chris Judge-Smith (or someone else that was in the
band VanderGraaf Generator). It's available in the U.S. as a rather
expenseive import and I didn't indulge.

However, if anyway can get their hands on her videos (or even better, a
video of a concert that was shown on MTV way back in 1982, when Thomas
Dolby was stilll in her band), PLEASE let me know.

Vanceman (LLOVICH@AOL.COM)