Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A very happy (and broke) Katefan!

From: Jason Finegan <gabrael@io.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 02:13:04 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: A very happy (and broke) Katefan!
To: -Kate Bush <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

I just bought the _This Woman's Work_ box BRAND NEW for $110.00!!!
A Canadian dealer at a record show here in Austin, TX had it for sale.
I've been trying to find one I could afford for the last four years!
The cheapest I'd ever seen it before was $130.00 but I didn't have that
at the time.  I know the list price on it is about $180.00, so I feel I
got a great deal... Anyone out there get theirs for less than I paid?
Jason
random first impression: Hounds of Love (Alternate) may just be better
than the album version...