Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Brother Pete

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 19:16 CDT
Subject: Re: Kate's Brother Pete
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

G. J. Goldwyn writes:
>I heard today that Kate's brother Pete is froming a band called Bush-Tucker.
>I have no knowledge of his musical abilities or style.  I knew more, but
>I don't know now.  I forgot the rest.  Perhaps someone has details?

   Most of your info is correct, except that Kate's brother's name is
Paddy, not Pete.

   He performed at the Kate Konvention. As to his musical abilities
and style...lets just say that the CD was available at the con, and
I didn't buy a copy. Without Kate's musical direction, seen to great
effect on almost all of her albums, he appeared in to be more than a
little lost.

   Her other brother is John Carder Bush (known to the family as
Jay) the quite talented photographer of almost all her album covers.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)