Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TSW Japanese VHS available in SF

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 17:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TSW Japanese VHS available in SF
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

While I was in Tower Video, Market St. in San Francisco this weekend
driving them mad asking for about the seven thousandth time when TLTCTC
would arrive, I found they had gotten the Japanese VHS of TSW in stock.

Of course I grabbed one and verified that they have four more in stock.

This video contains the entire interview with video clips that was run on
VH-1 (which is credited for the interview).  It also contains the segment
on the making of This Woman's Work video, and the three official videos
for TSW.

The drawback is that there are Japanese subtitles (tastefully elegant
ones) throughout the interview.

There is an insert in the package (a nice hard-case packaging job) in
Japanese with the phrase "The Line The Cross and the Curve" sprinkled in
English throughout the text.  I have no idea what it says, and not much
chance of finding out, unless someone reads Japanese and would like me to
copy it for them.

Anyway, the store has several more of these lovely videos in stock, for
those of us who are maniac completists.

Karen  kln@crl.com