Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

SF Kate Video mini party

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 1994 17:33:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: SF Kate Video mini party
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In spite of it being Happy Pagan New Year, I will probably have to hold
the TLTCTC party on the 29th of October since I may have to go to Los
Angeles the following weekend.

So we are looking at October 29, probably starting around 5 or 6 PM.
Let's plan on ordering pizza (bring a few $$ to chip in), and we'll watch
the new video, Curse of the Demon, and maybe TLTCTC all over again.

I will verify this date and time on Tuesday the 25th when I get a firm
answer from Tower as to the availability of the video.

Watch this space for final notice of this party.

Karen  kln@crl.com