Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Diary of a wannabe Kate fan

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 94 15:57:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Diary of a wannabe Kate fan
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@galileo.cc.rochester.edu

In <37mpah$1666@watnews1.watson.ibm.com> primm@bcrvmpc2.vnet.ibm.com (Gregg Primm) writes:

><quizzical, slightly bewildered, but still curious expression darting
>about my face -- I don't think there's a smilie that would quite get it right,
>if you know what I mean...>

Oh, good, good, excellent Schnopic expression, that.

>Well, I'm definitely intrigued.  I'll be getting an internet account and WWW
>browser in about three weeks (as soon as I move to glorious Raleigh, NC),
>so I'll take a look then.  Thanks (I think...).

Glorious is the word...I lived there for a couple of years.  I miss it and
its relative lack of snow.

>>Said Manifesto will be updated soon; I'm considering a free
>>verse edition, even though I think Uncle Walt has done a damned good job on
>>that already.

><continuing to be drawn deeper into your little web>

>Who's Uncle Walt?  Disney?

<big grin>  Whitman.  I read "Song of Myself" for the first time last year,
and every line made me go "fucking YEAH!"

>Still not sure how to react to this.....

As you wish, my dear fellow, as you wish.  :)

Drewcifer

--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
KAY: "What do you think of essentialism, Drew?" || "there's glory for you"