Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Diary of a wannabe Kate fan

From: primm@bcrvmpc2.vnet.ibm.com (Gregg Primm)
Date: 14 Oct 1994 20:22:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Diary of a wannabe Kate fan
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <1994Oct14.170854.25607@galileo.cc.rochester.edu>, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia) writes:
>In <37jfrk$fhj@watnews1.watson.ibm.com> primm@bcrvmpc2.vnet.ibm.com (Gregg Primm)
steps into Drew's well-laid trap and asks:

>>Side question:  Drew, what is "Tree of Schnopia"?  Just curious....
>
><grin>  Glad you asked.  Schnopia is the name of my personal deity (which is
>actually more analogous to Zen or Tao than Jehovah or Allah).  The Tree is a
>mythological construct representative of Schnopia which I use in my highly
>whimsical mythological fiction.  You can read about it on a link from my
>home page, which can be found at
>"http://www.cs.rochester.edu/users/others/simchik/home.html".  If you can't
>browse the Web, I'll be happy to send you a copy of the latest version of
>the Manifesto.

<quizzical, slightly bewildered, but still curious expression darting
about my face -- I don't think there's a smilie that would quite get it right,
if you know what I mean...>

Well, I'm definitely intrigued.  I'll be getting an internet account and WWW
browser in about three weeks (as soon as I move to glorious Raleigh, NC),
so I'll take a look then.  Thanks (I think...).

>Said Manifesto will be updated soon; I'm considering a free
>verse edition, even though I think Uncle Walt has done a damned good job on
>that already.

<continuing to be drawn deeper into your little web>

Who's Uncle Walt?  Disney?

Still not sure how to react to this.....

-- Gregg!