Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Silly Question & ASiL

From: am672@freenet.carleton.ca (David J. Zimmerly)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 09:07:19 GMT
Subject: Re: Silly Question & ASiL
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca (Usenet News Admin)

In a previous article, 100276.2176@compuserve.com (Marcel Rijs) says:

>Does anybody remember the Fruitopia ads? Sure they do. I'm quite
>sure. Well, here's the deal: I want those ads.
>Has anyone recorded (all of) these ads? On VHS I mean? And does
>he/she have access to a NSTC --> PAL converter?

Forgot to address this in my previous post...I just wanted to remind
Gaffans that I have access to our wonder VHS deck at work that can convert
to and from any world video standard (including NTSC-to-PAL).

If anyone would like to help out Marcel by supplying the ads, I could do
the conversion. I must admit that I haven't seen them either, so I can't
be of help there. WHAT?! (you might be saying to yourself) HOW COULD HE
LIVE IN NORTH AMERICA AND MISS SEEING THOSE ADS?! I don't know, frankly;
but I've never seen them on The Learning Channel and we don't get the
Definitely NOT Learning Channel (MTV) in these remote parts of Canada :).

David

--

There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic to human behaviour...

                                                           - Bjork