Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Christmas song request . . .

From: bittnerme@phibred.com (Matt Bittner)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 94 08:12:02 -0500
Subject: Christmas song request . . .
To: "rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu"@phibred.com, "Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET"@phibred.com
Cc: BITTNERME@gw1.phibred.com

	This is a cross post between love-hounds and rdt for the following
reason:

	I'm looking for Christmas (or "holiday") songs recorded by Kate and
Tori.

	I know that Tori has done at least "Little Drummer Boy", but what else?

	I also know that Kate has done her own holiday-type song (since I've
heard it on Omaha's alternative radio station), but am not sure about any
others.

	If there are songs available, what are the "legimate" sources?

	My aplogies if these are FAQ's.  Thanks in advance.  You may post, or
privately e-mail me with any responses.

						Matt Bittner
						bittnerme@phibred.com