Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Silly Question & ASiL

From: am672@freenet.carleton.ca (David J. Zimmerly)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 08:49:14 GMT
Subject: Re: Silly Question & ASiL
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca (Usenet News Admin)

In a previous article, 100276.2176@compuserve.com (Marcel Rijs) says:

>What?? A 7" in a 12" sleeve? Are you quite sure? This seems a
>little weird to me... I can't imagine how a 7" would fit into a 12"
>sleeve...

Hey, no problem. In fact, this isn't the first time that a Kate release
has been packaged this way. I still have my copy of Kate Bush On Stage
from around 1980 that comprises a 7" disc and sleeve craftily tucked into
a 12" surround. I'm not really up on all the collector's designations, but
I believe that this was a special Canadian version. (BTW, anyone know what
this might be worth? Just curious.)

The only thing I would have trouble understanding would be how to fit a
12" disc in a 7" sleeve :).

David

--

There's definitely, definitely, definitely no logic to human behaviour...

                                                           - Bjork