Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

-X)

From: Sakari Jalovaara <sja@snakemail.hut.fi>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 1994 21:14:06 +0200
Subject: -X)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Ooh ecstasy...  I popped down to the music store and for the heck
of it checked the 'B's in the video rack and...  Waitasecwhatsthat...
"The Line, The..."

It's _OUT_ in Europe (since Friday?!) - hasn't anyone on Love-Hounds
mentioned this little detail of impending release?  Or did I just miss it?
Like I have been living in a black hole...

But now there is LIGHT!

<Bang!> Ouch, that little bird flying into the window is _so_ _cruel_
 ...and it works so incredibly well for the song...
									++sja