Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

3CD set

From: bernard%sirius@gte.com (Bernard Silver)
Date: 04 Oct 1994 13:48:46 GMT
Subject: 3CD set
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi, I've been looking for the "extra" CDs from the TWW boxed set.
On some of the on-line catalogues (cd europe), I've found two 3-CD sets, both
EMI, one from Holland and one from somewhere else.  Do any lovehounds
know what is these sets (I left a message for the management, but
got no reply).

Another question.  Back in Easter 1979, I went to a Kate Bush concert
in London.  However, I don't think it was Hammersmith.  Did you play
somewhere else, Palladian maybe?

--
				Bernard Silver
				GTE Laboratories