Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC Video Release Get Together - San Francisco

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 10:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TLTCTC Video Release Get Together - San Francisco
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

OK folks, here's an excuse to have a party!  All Love Hounds are
invited to Karen Newcombe's house on an as yet unspecified day to
celebrate Kate's movie being released on video.

I also, thanks to the kindness of a stranger, have a copy of Curse of the
Demon we can watch.

As soon as we get a firm date on the video release (HA HA HA HA HA!) I'll
let you know when this gathering will take place.  I also hope to be able
to show ALL the Frutopia ads.  More on that later . . . IED is doing some
detective work on how many ads there really are.

Karen  kln@crl.com  P.S. anyone else catch the Kate mention in the Pulse
magazine article on digeridoos?