Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Model Army

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 94 17:14:00 PDT
Subject: New Model Army
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

a94mikja@ida.his.se (Mikael Jakonen) suggests:

[My inquiry as to who should model a Lovehounds shirt for a WWW page
or alt.binaries.pictures.kate-fans deleted]

>The best model would of course be Her Highness herself...

Actually, I *DID* send her a Lovehounds shirt (mucho thanks to Peter
Fitzgerald-Morris), but I seriously doubt she's about to wear it in
public (or in private for that matter).

However, you gave me a great idea:  Take a photo of a friend of mine
wearing one, then having Wayne (the guy who actually did the artwork,
and computer graphics genius extraordinaire) superimpose it onto the
Babooshka picture from the U.S. "Kate Bush" E.P.

- Stev0 the pixilated

Ob Fave Videos:

1.  Cloudbusting
2.  The Big Sky
3.  Experiment IV

(All the ones before The Dreaming range from Embarassing to Simply Awful,
the ones from The Dreaming and after HoL are either embarrassing or
Simply Boring).

(Note:  I'm only including "Official" Kate videos - I really like the
Dutch videos, as well as Chris's Infant Kiss thingie)