Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Aspects of a Sensual World

From: ccscw@ntx.City.UniSA.edu.au (Stuart Wilsdon)
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 1994 08:48:26 +0930
Subject: Aspects of a Sensual World
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

]>Clearly I live in an opaque box.  What is "Aspects of TSW"?
]>
]
]5 Track CD Single / EP.  Contents:
]
]1.  The Sensual World
]2.  Be Kind To My Mistakes (Edit)
]3.  I'm Still Waiting
]4.  Ken
]5.  The Sensual World (Instrumental)
]
]Most excellent stuff, with _gorgeous_ cover photo (B/W Kate with sand
]slipping through fingers -- woof...).

> I don't suppose there's a scanner within 100 km of that cover photo?

 >(BTW how do you make a Kate fan go 'woof'?  Nah, forget it.)

 >Opaquely I live in a clear box.

>TSB, Adelaide Australia

I have this CD and I will try to scan in the cover in the next few days and
add it to my CD cover images on my WWW site, Lionheart.

http://slave.city.unisa.edu.au/Lionheart.html

Stuart Wilsdon