Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia WAVS

From: boxer@cyberspace.com (Brian Clayton)
Date: 22 Sep 1994 09:21:51 GMT
Subject: Fruitopia WAVS
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've been trying to get this post up up here for weeks!
I have four of the fruitopia ads recorded in stereo and converted to
44khz and 22khz stereo wav files. I'm not exactly sure which ones
because I wasn't home when they were taped.(I left my TV and tape
player running for days just to get these four, still trying for the rest!)
Since the 44khz files are huge(20+mb), I can't really post them anywhere
on here,but maybe email if anyone would like a copy. Any suggestions
as to where I could post the smaller 22khz files?
Also, thanks to Wretchawry for being so much help. You are very cool!
boxerboy