Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 94 02:37:31 GMT
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cc.rochester.edu

In <9409182339.aa03349@dispatch.demon.co.uk> news@dispatch.demon.co.uk writes:

>This is probably going to seem hilarious to you, but over on
>rec.arts.dr.who, there are a number of us who remember a rumour of
>several years ago, that Kate was secretly the author of a Doctor Who TV
>story called 'Kinda', under the psuedonym Christopher Bailey. Now, I'm
>sure that this isn't true, but it is a fun rumour. Any clues either way,
>and is it true that Kate is a Dr. Who fan?

What made them think she wrote "Kinda", in particular?  It's a great
episode, but I can't think what would be KaTelike about it, apart from that.
:)

Drewcifer
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, simchik@cs.rochester.edu
| "words weren't made for cowards" -- Happy Rhodes  |  Tree of Schnopia  |