Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Women artists show in Chicago

From: staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu (Stacey Wacknov)
Date: 16 Sep 94 05:41:35 GMT
Subject: Women artists show in Chicago
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi again y'all -- sorry if this gets cross-posted.

Just wanted to let you know that, as of this Saturday night, my radio show
will be back on the air -- this quarter I am devoting it 100% to female
artists.  So tune in to 89.3FM WNUR from Midnight to 1:30am on Sat night/Sun
morning and listen for me, Grits.  Oh, and don't be surprised if for the first
few minutes you listen, you hear death metal -- the Steel Mill show is on
right before mine.  :)

Hope to see (hear?) you there--
Stacey/Grits

Stacey Wacknov               |   WNUR FREEFORM:  Generally inane radio for
staceyw@casbah.acns.nwu.edu  | Chicago's late night masses...only on 89.3 FM